- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- Bayside Betsy Bids PTown Farewell
Friday, December 25, 2015
My Own Little Bit of Holiday Joy in PTown
When I was a kid this snowman decorated my childhood home
every holiday season I can remember since I was a tiny tot,
and finding it again, 2,000 miles away and 50 years later,
has put a little joy in my heart.
My wish for you is to find yourself a bit of joy in the season as well.