- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- All Are Welcome as Provincetown's Soup Kitchen Opens for the Season
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Liz's Cafe Offers Dinner Bargains in Provincetown's West End
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- A Bonfire at Herring Cove is Quietly Exhilarating, Even in December
Friday, December 25, 2015
My Own Little Bit of Holiday Joy in PTown
When I was a kid this snowman decorated my childhood home
every holiday season I can remember since I was a tiny tot,
and finding it again, 2,000 miles away and 50 years later,
has put a little joy in my heart.
My wish for you is to find yourself a bit of joy in the season as well.