- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
Friday, December 25, 2015
My Own Little Bit of Holiday Joy in PTown
When I was a kid this snowman decorated my childhood home
every holiday season I can remember since I was a tiny tot,
and finding it again, 2,000 miles away and 50 years later,
has put a little joy in my heart.
My wish for you is to find yourself a bit of joy in the season as well.