- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Lunch at Far Land Hits the Spot
- Don't Miss the Last Day of the 2015 Women's International Theater Festival
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Box Lunch Clam Chowder Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award
- Vintage Postcards and Photos Reveal Provincetown's Rich History and Culture
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Outer Cape Chorale Spring Concert Soars
The annual spring concert of the Outer Cape Chorale and Chamber Singers is, as usual, fabulous! You still have a chance to catch their Saturday evening performance in PTown or their Sunday afternoon performance in Orleans. Make sure you get out and enjoy this unique Cape Cod event.
Here's how their website describes this concert:
This is a free concert with donations gratefully accepted. It is always one of the year's most highly anticipated events, so be sure not to miss it!