- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Check Your Attic… Howard Mitcham's Provincetown Seafood Cookbook is Rare
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- A Little Bit of History - Rose Hips
- We're on a Search for Portuguese Specialties in Provincetown Restaurants
- Get Out for a Swim While the Water is Still Warm
- Restaurants, Shops and Galleries Open as Provincetown's 2015 Season Begins
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.