- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- PTown's Wild Mushroom Season Begins
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.