An expert, reliable and comprehensive source for information, reviews and opinions that will help visitors (and even Townies) find and share the very best of Provincetown. TheYearRounder is an outstanding source for trusted recommendations for restaurants, lodging, award winners, bargains, recreation, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, photo opportunities, upcoming events, and stories from our colorful history... Join me on my PTown quest for the best, as we explore all things Provincetown!
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- In Provincetown, Celebrate Earth Day With a Walk in Any Direction
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Green Cars Get Parking Perks in PTown
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.
Posted by TheYearRounder at 1:33 AM
Key Words: Clouds, Only in Provincetown, Outdoors, Photo Album, Sky
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment