- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Leap Year Brings a Bonus to Saint Mary's: One Last Winter Community Luncheon!
- By Popular Request, More PTown Carnival, Parade and Drag Bingo Photos...
- Fish Flakes and Trap Boats are Part of Provincetown's Rich Fishing History
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.