Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain's Visit to Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Help Keep Provintown Beaches Clean By What You Do On Commercial Street
- 2014 Provincetown Year-rounders Festival Celebrates PTown's Off-season March 8th
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Authentic Mexican Food Hits PTown, at Rosie's Traditional Mexican Cantina
- Where Are We? (Hint: You Only See This Door in Provincetown's Off-season)
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.