- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- Vintage Postcards and Photos Reveal Provincetown's Rich History and Culture
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.