- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- Mistralino Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award for Food, Service, Ambiance
- Provincetown's Best Lobster Roll May Well Be at John's Footlong, a Best Bite
- It's Souper Saturday, Benefitting Provincetown's Amazing Soup Kitchen
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- April Fools Day in Provincetown
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.