Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Dina Martina's Townie Night Previews Smart, Very Funny PTown Entertainment
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.