- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.