- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- Park Rangers Lead PTown Activities Along the Cape Cod National Seashore
Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Cloud With Square Corners? Only in Provincetown
What sort of wind would have to come along to swirl the end of this cloud into a square corner?
The sky around us never ceases to amaze me, and the shapes formed by the endless variety in the sorts of clouds rolling overhead every day show me something absolutely spectacular every single time I venture out.