- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- Provincetown's Best Lobster Roll May Well Be at John's Footlong, a Best Bite
- It's Souper Saturday, Benefitting Provincetown's Amazing Soup Kitchen
- Drift Whaling or Strandings Brought an Occasional Bonus to Provincetown Shores.
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- Box Lunch Clam Chowder Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award
Friday, October 11, 2013
Spaghetti Supper Benefits Historic Church
The poster above tells you all about this complete meal, from salad to dessert, for meat-eaters or vegetarians, and there's even a gluten-free choice while supplies last. It's a good idea to go for dinner early in the evening, before the kitchen starts running low. This is a very popular event and food could run out. You can get your dinner to go if you can't stay and spend some time enjoying the wide cross-section of the community that will come for dinner at large communal tables in the Meeting House "Theater" on the ground floor of this historic church. There will even be live entertainment. This is a great event, supporting one of the organizations that makes this town such an amazing, welcoming place. See you there!