- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
- All Are Welcome as Provincetown's Soup Kitchen Opens for the Season
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Where Are We? - When Pigs Fly in PTown: Identify This Spot and Win a Tasty Prize
- Liz's Cafe Offers Dinner Bargains in Provincetown's West End
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- A Bonfire at Herring Cove is Quietly Exhilarating, Even in December
Friday, October 11, 2013
Spaghetti Supper Benefits Historic Church
The poster above tells you all about this complete meal, from salad to dessert, for meat-eaters or vegetarians, and there's even a gluten-free choice while supplies last. It's a good idea to go for dinner early in the evening, before the kitchen starts running low. This is a very popular event and food could run out. You can get your dinner to go if you can't stay and spend some time enjoying the wide cross-section of the community that will come for dinner at large communal tables in the Meeting House "Theater" on the ground floor of this historic church. There will even be live entertainment. This is a great event, supporting one of the organizations that makes this town such an amazing, welcoming place. See you there!