- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
Friday, October 11, 2013
Spaghetti Supper Benefits Historic Church
The poster above tells you all about this complete meal, from salad to dessert, for meat-eaters or vegetarians, and there's even a gluten-free choice while supplies last. It's a good idea to go for dinner early in the evening, before the kitchen starts running low. This is a very popular event and food could run out. You can get your dinner to go if you can't stay and spend some time enjoying the wide cross-section of the community that will come for dinner at large communal tables in the Meeting House "Theater" on the ground floor of this historic church. There will even be live entertainment. This is a great event, supporting one of the organizations that makes this town such an amazing, welcoming place. See you there!