- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Happy 100th Birthday to Provincetown Treasure Ilona Royce Smithkin!
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
Friday, October 11, 2013
Spaghetti Supper Benefits Historic Church
The poster above tells you all about this complete meal, from salad to dessert, for meat-eaters or vegetarians, and there's even a gluten-free choice while supplies last. It's a good idea to go for dinner early in the evening, before the kitchen starts running low. This is a very popular event and food could run out. You can get your dinner to go if you can't stay and spend some time enjoying the wide cross-section of the community that will come for dinner at large communal tables in the Meeting House "Theater" on the ground floor of this historic church. There will even be live entertainment. This is a great event, supporting one of the organizations that makes this town such an amazing, welcoming place. See you there!