|This poster by Zachary Luster details some of the events and performers to be found at this year's|
annual Provincetown Year Rounders Festival, to be held on Saturday, on March 14th at Town Hall.
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
- All Are Welcome as Provincetown's Soup Kitchen Opens for the Season
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Where Are We? - When Pigs Fly in PTown: Identify This Spot and Win a Tasty Prize
- Liz's Cafe Offers Dinner Bargains in Provincetown's West End
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- A Bonfire at Herring Cove is Quietly Exhilarating, Even in December
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Don't Miss the 2015 Provincetown Year Rounders Festival
The 2015 Provincetown Year Rounders Festival will be held this Saturday at Provincetown Town Hall, at 260 Commercial Street. This terrific community event always includes displays and information about many local nonprofit and service organizations, town committees, and this year there will be a greater presence of artists, writers, photographers and crafts people of all sorts. This event runs from 11 AM to roughly 4 PM in the Town Hall auditorium, which will then be converted to a banquet hall for the free buffet dinner, beginning at 5 PM, followed at 7 PM by entertainment. Don’t forget the Pet Parade (after all this is Provincetown) at 2 PM, in the auditorium as well.
This year’s dinner will include dishes donated by local eateries such as Angel Foods, Sage Inn and Lounge, Fanizzi’s, Twisted Pizza, Mac’s, Kung Fu Dumplings, George’s Pizza, Far Land, Ciro and Sal’s, Napi’s, The Squealing Pig, and perhaps others as well.
The evening’s entertainment will include live music, drag and other performances by local entertainers, with raffle drawings spread throughout the evening. Raffle tickets will be available throughout the day, along with a silent auction, with the proceeds helping to pay for this wonderful, day-long celebration of life and community in Provincetown.
Don’t miss it!