An expert, reliable and comprehensive source for information, reviews and opinions that will help visitors (and even Townies) find and share the very best of Provincetown. TheYearRounder is an outstanding source for trusted recommendations for restaurants, lodging, award winners, bargains, recreation, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, photo opportunities, upcoming events, and stories from our colorful history... Join me on my PTown quest for the best, as we explore all things Provincetown!
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- In Provincetown, Celebrate Earth Day With a Walk in Any Direction
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Green Cars Get Parking Perks in PTown
Monday, March 9, 2015
Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
Maybe you'd like to learn to speak a little French, say, enough to ask for directions and order a good meal in a French-speaking country. French for Travelers will be taught over six Tuesday evenings beginning on March 17th.
Maybe you'd like to learn to develop your lungs, improve your voice, and gain the confidence to sing. That course runs Thursday nights, beginning March 19th. Perhaps you'd like to learn how to roll your own sushi, or make a Japanese noodle salad from scratch, starting Wednesday, March 18th.
Other choices include four different fitness courses ranging from very gentle yoga, suitable even for beginners, to a mixed cardio - free weights - kick boxing regimen that promises great music for this a high intensity workout, which you can take at your own pace.
You can sharpen your writing and communication skills, or build your own fold-up beach table in a woodworking course. Learn to create video with your camcorder, cell phone or DSLR, or borrow equipment from PTV for this FREE class. All others cost $60, and some may have a material fee as well.
For info about fees, schedules or other questions, call 508 487-5203, but do it right away so you don't miss the proverbial boat.
Posted by TheYearRounder at 3:00 PM
Key Words: Winter Activities
Location:Provincetown, MA USA Provincetown, MA 02657, USA
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment