- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
Founder Jon Arterton has passed the baton to incomparable choral conductor Allison Beavan, who will, without a doubt, continue the glorious legacy of the renowned Outer Cape Chorale in grand style. This remarkable 150 voice choir, accompanied by a fine 15 piece orchestra, will perform, free of charge, Friday and Saturday evening at 7 PM in Provincetown, at Town Hall, and Sunday afternoon at 3 PM in Orleans, at the Nauset Middle School. A freewill donation will be taken.
This annual concert is always one of the most joyous springtime events on Cape Cod. Don't miss it!