Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain's Visit to Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Help Keep Provintown Beaches Clean By What You Do On Commercial Street
- 2014 Provincetown Year-rounders Festival Celebrates PTown's Off-season March 8th
- Where Are We? (Hint: You Only See This Door in Provincetown's Off-season)
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
- Authentic Mexican Food Hits PTown, at Rosie's Traditional Mexican Cantina
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
Founder Jon Arterton has passed the baton to incomparable choral conductor Allison Beavan, who will, without a doubt, continue the glorious legacy of the renowned Outer Cape Chorale in grand style. This remarkable 150 voice choir, accompanied by a fine 15 piece orchestra, will perform, free of charge, Friday and Saturday evening at 7 PM in Provincetown, at Town Hall, and Sunday afternoon at 3 PM in Orleans, at the Nauset Middle School. A freewill donation will be taken.
This annual concert is always one of the most joyous springtime events on Cape Cod. Don't miss it!