- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Authentic Mexican Food Hits PTown, at Rosie's Traditional Mexican Cantina
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
Founder Jon Arterton has passed the baton to incomparable choral conductor Allison Beavan, who will, without a doubt, continue the glorious legacy of the renowned Outer Cape Chorale in grand style. This remarkable 150 voice choir, accompanied by a fine 15 piece orchestra, will perform, free of charge, Friday and Saturday evening at 7 PM in Provincetown, at Town Hall, and Sunday afternoon at 3 PM in Orleans, at the Nauset Middle School. A freewill donation will be taken.
This annual concert is always one of the most joyous springtime events on Cape Cod. Don't miss it!