Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Dina Martina's Townie Night Previews Smart, Very Funny PTown Entertainment
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
Founder Jon Arterton has passed the baton to incomparable choral conductor Allison Beavan, who will, without a doubt, continue the glorious legacy of the renowned Outer Cape Chorale in grand style. This remarkable 150 voice choir, accompanied by a fine 15 piece orchestra, will perform, free of charge, Friday and Saturday evening at 7 PM in Provincetown, at Town Hall, and Sunday afternoon at 3 PM in Orleans, at the Nauset Middle School. A freewill donation will be taken.
This annual concert is always one of the most joyous springtime events on Cape Cod. Don't miss it!