- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Provincetown Art in Live eBay Auction
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- Green Cars Get Parking Perks in PTown
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Where Are All The Birds?
This Great Blue Heron is one of very few seen in the wetlands this summer. Autumn often brings them in greater numbers, but we haven't spotted many yet.
Some white herons, (Eastern Great Egrets) were seen earlier in the summer, but birds are a little sparse in the area this year.