- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- Bayside Betsy Bids PTown Farewell
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Where Are All The Birds?
This Great Blue Heron is one of very few seen in the wetlands this summer. Autumn often brings them in greater numbers, but we haven't spotted many yet.
Some white herons, (Eastern Great Egrets) were seen earlier in the summer, but birds are a little sparse in the area this year.