Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Dina Martina's Townie Night Previews Smart, Very Funny PTown Entertainment
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Where Are All The Birds?
This Great Blue Heron is one of very few seen in the wetlands this summer. Autumn often brings them in greater numbers, but we haven't spotted many yet.
Some white herons, (Eastern Great Egrets) were seen earlier in the summer, but birds are a little sparse in the area this year.