An expert, reliable and comprehensive source for information, reviews and opinions that will help visitors (and even Townies) find and share the very best of Provincetown. TheYearRounder is an outstanding source for trusted recommendations for restaurants, lodging, award winners, bargains, recreation, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, photo opportunities, upcoming events, and stories from our colorful history... Join me on my PTown quest for the best, as we explore all things Provincetown!
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Pond Ducks Walk on Water
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Provincetown Restaurant Openings
- Now for the High Tides...
- Street Performers Make Their Annual Pilgrimage to Provincetown
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Where Are All The Birds?
This Great Blue Heron is one of very few seen in the wetlands this summer. Autumn often brings them in greater numbers, but we haven't spotted many yet.
Some white herons, (Eastern Great Egrets) were seen earlier in the summer, but birds are a little sparse in the area this year.
Posted by TheYearRounder at 9:19 AM
Location:Provincetown, MA USA Wetlands, Provincetown, MA, USA
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment