- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Pick Your Own Beach Plums
- A Bonfire at Herring Cove is Quietly Exhilarating, Even in December
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Where Are All The Birds?
This Great Blue Heron is one of very few seen in the wetlands this summer. Autumn often brings them in greater numbers, but we haven't spotted many yet.
Some white herons, (Eastern Great Egrets) were seen earlier in the summer, but birds are a little sparse in the area this year.