- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- Bayside Betsy Bids PTown Farewell
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Farewell to the Summer of 2015
Morning on Commercial Street becomes calm, almost serene, and although there are still a few thousand visitors in town, it's a mellower crowd, far less dramatic, and we begin to feel like we're getting our town back.
Throngs of revelers at yesterday's annual Pink Party, celebrating an end to all of the stresses of having dozens of thousands of people crowded into our tiny town, pack the porch and garden of the White Wind Inn with Townies gleefully ushering out another bustling summer season.
Smiling, nearly ecstatic faces in a sea of pink tell us that we've survived yet another PTown summer!