- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Don't Miss the Last Day of the 2015 Women's International Theater Festival
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Lunch at Far Land Hits the Spot
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Farewell to the Summer of 2015
Morning on Commercial Street becomes calm, almost serene, and although there are still a few thousand visitors in town, it's a mellower crowd, far less dramatic, and we begin to feel like we're getting our town back.
Throngs of revelers at yesterday's annual Pink Party, celebrating an end to all of the stresses of having dozens of thousands of people crowded into our tiny town, pack the porch and garden of the White Wind Inn with Townies gleefully ushering out another bustling summer season.
Smiling, nearly ecstatic faces in a sea of pink tell us that we've survived yet another PTown summer!