- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- In Celebration of Nachos, and the Man Who Invented Them!
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- Get Out for a Swim While the Water is Still Warm
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
Friday, October 16, 2015
Don't Miss the Last Day of the 2015 Women's International Theater Festival
Get out and enjoy the last two events in this wonderful series of plays written by women. Both are Saturday, October 17th, at the Provincetown Theater, at 238 Bradford Street.
There will be a reading of Margaret Van Sant's play GOODY, THE WITCH OF EASTHAM, scheduled at 2 PM.
At 7:30 PM there will be a program of eight short plays, each about ten minutes in length, many by local women, spanning a wide variety of subjects matter. They are listed below.
For tickets visit provincetowntheater.org or you can call the box office at 508 487-7487. After the performance there will be a panel discussion: DO WE STILL NEED WOMEN'S THEATER FESTIVALS?
Location:Provincetown, MA USA Provincetown Theater, 238 Bradford St, Provincetown, MA 02657, USA