- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Cape Codders Build Handcrafted Kayaks to Raise Money for Affordable Housing
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
Friday, October 16, 2015
Don't Miss the Last Day of the 2015 Women's International Theater Festival
Get out and enjoy the last two events in this wonderful series of plays written by women. Both are Saturday, October 17th, at the Provincetown Theater, at 238 Bradford Street.
There will be a reading of Margaret Van Sant's play GOODY, THE WITCH OF EASTHAM, scheduled at 2 PM.
At 7:30 PM there will be a program of eight short plays, each about ten minutes in length, many by local women, spanning a wide variety of subjects matter. They are listed below.
For tickets visit provincetowntheater.org or you can call the box office at 508 487-7487. After the performance there will be a panel discussion: DO WE STILL NEED WOMEN'S THEATER FESTIVALS?
Location:Provincetown, MA USA Provincetown Theater, 238 Bradford St, Provincetown, MA 02657, USA