|We thank the sponsors who have brought this thoughtful, engaging play to PTown
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Despite This Cold Weather, Thousands Enjoy First Light Provincetown, Our 6-Day Celebration of the New Year!
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- Provincetown's Best Lobster Roll May Well Be at John's Footlong, a Best Bite
- It's Souper Saturday, Benefitting Provincetown's Amazing Soup Kitchen
- Drift Whaling or Strandings Brought an Occasional Bonus to Provincetown Shores.
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- Box Lunch Clam Chowder Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award
Thursday, June 4, 2015
See Lonely Planet Thru Sunday at Provincetown Theater
The play runs only through Sunday, so you'll have to hurry to see it. Performances are tonight through Saturday at 7:30 PM, with a Sunday matinee at 3 PM. Tickets can be had for a mere $15. Here are a few blurbs describing this great evening of theater, taken from the theater's website…
Location:Provincetown, MA USA Provincetown Theater, 238 Bradford Street, Provincetown, MA 02657, USA