Don't miss this wonderful performance!
Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Dina Martina's Townie Night Previews Smart, Very Funny PTown Entertainment
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Holly Folly Offers Provincetown Visitors More Holiday Events Than Ever
- Mistral Ristorante Opens in Provincetown
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
Friday, May 16, 2014
Outer Cape Chorale Performs 'Carmina Burana' in Their Annual Spring Concert
The Outer Cape Chorale's annual spring concert, always one of the most highly anticipated performances on Cape Cod, takes place this weekend, beginning tonight. This season's performance will be Carmina Burana, the 1936 cantata composed by Carl Orff, based on poems from the medieval collection of the same name.
This marvelous choir, founded in 2002 by director Jon Arterton, has grown to a chorus of some 130 voices from various Cape Cod towns, united by their love of music of all varieties. They will be joined by musicians on two pianos, and various percussion instruments as well. This is a free concert, open to the public, and all are invited. A good will collection will be taken.
There will be three performances, as follows:
• Friday and Saturday, May 16th and 17th at 7 PM, at Provincetown Town Hall
• Sunday, May 18th at 3 PM, at Nauset Middle School, in Orleans