|The Red Inn party always spills out into their lovely garden.|
|The Red Inn's new seafood pasta dish was an instant hit.|
There will be openings of various kinds, all over town, every week over the next month, and there are at least 8 new restaurants opening for their first season. Watch for announcements here, in this blog, and also in Provincetown Magazine, and in the Provincetown Banner.
Parties this week include:
• Monday, May 5th - Central House at the Crown, in the Crown & Anchor complex at 247 Commercial Street, from 5 PM till 8:30 PM
• Tuesday, May 6th - Shipwreck Lounge "Fire & Ice" 10 Carver Street, from 6 PM till 8 PM
• Wednesday, May 7th - The Red Inn, at 15 Commercial Street, from 6 PM till 10 PM
(Remember, please! No stilettos on the dance floor)
• Thursday, May 8th - Patio, at 358 Commercial Street, from 6 PM till 8:30 PM
• Thursday, May 8th - Saki, upstairs at 238 Commercial Street, beginning at 6 PM
|This dazzling outfit added to the ambience at Saki's 2013 opening.|
We're always happy to welcome back favorite restaurants and staffs each spring, and to wish good luck to new friends we'll meet as they start their adventures in new restaurants, springing up all around the town this year. May we all survive and prosper.