- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.