- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Provincetown Art in Live eBay Auction
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- Green Cars Get Parking Perks in PTown
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.