Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Dina Martina's Townie Night Previews Smart, Very Funny PTown Entertainment
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Holly Folly Offers Provincetown Visitors More Holiday Events Than Ever
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- Mistral Ristorante Opens in Provincetown
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.