- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- Frank Cook's Big Fish, Caught Near Provincetown's Wood End, c.1910
- Authentic Mexican Food Hits PTown, at Rosie's Traditional Mexican Cantina
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.