- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- This Week's Best Bite - Patio's Scallops
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Bike Around Provincetown in the Calm of the Autumn Season
- Polar Bear Plunge in Provincetown Harbor Raises Funds for ASGCC Programs Throughout the Cape and Islands
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Hike The West End Breakwater to Wood End Light
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Family Entertainment in PTown
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.