- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Wild Mushroom Season Begins
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- Gathering Provincetown's Wild Mushrooms
- Don't Miss PTown's Fabulous Carnival Parade, Today Along Commercial Street
- When Pigs Fly in PTown, One More Time: Identify This Spot and Win a Tasty Prize
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.