- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Happy 100th Birthday to Provincetown Treasure Ilona Royce Smithkin!
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Quick! Register for PTown's 2015 Community Education Courses
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
- John Dough's Screamin' Scallop is a Surprising Provincetown Best Bite
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.