- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Wildlife Abounds in PTown
- Park Rangers Lead PTown Activities Along the Cape Cod National Seashore
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.