- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- Check Your Attic… Howard Mitcham's Provincetown Seafood Cookbook is Rare
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- A Little Bit of History - Rose Hips
- We're on a Search for Portuguese Specialties in Provincetown Restaurants
- Get Out for a Swim While the Water is Still Warm
- Restaurants, Shops and Galleries Open as Provincetown's 2015 Season Begins
- Rosie's Mexican Cantina Livens Up PTown's Ethnic Food Landscape
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.