- What's New? - Paddleboarding
- Sail Aboard a Tall Ship, the Kalmar Nyckel, While She's in Provincetown
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Don't Miss the Last Day of the 2015 Women's International Theater Festival
- Lunch at Far Land Hits the Spot
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Box Lunch Clam Chowder Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award
- Mid-April Snow Storm in Provincetown Actually Brought a Pleasant Tranquility
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Change of Season Changes Flowers All Around Provincetown
The fragrant pink and white, blossoms of the rose hips have all but disappeared for the season as well.
I think my favorites may be these very large, deep red ones found growing every summer on Commercial Street, across from the Boatslip. Get out for a stroll around town and enjoy the flowers that can be found only at this particular time of the summer.