- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- July 4th Fireworks Bonus - Moonrise
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- PTown Snow Brought Dramatic Photo Ops
- This Day in Boston, 1896, Fannie Farmer's Cookbook is Published - Still a Best Seller
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- PTown's Wild Mushroom Season Begins
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Pilgrim Monument Hosts Magic Show for Kids, Free Museum Visit for All
You'll also have a chance to climb to the top of the Pilgrim Monument, the tallest all-granite structure in the United States. Take your camera with you. The view over Provincetown Harbor and the surrounding area is terrific. On a clear day, from the top of the monument you can see for miles and miles in all directions. It takes the average person about ten minutes to climb to the top, just over 252 feet above the top of the hill, and 350 feet above the harbor.
Take advantage of this chance for free admission to PMPM, and some good fun for the whole family. Walk up High Pole Hill or up Winslow Street, off of Bradford Street behind Town Hall, or find paid parking up Winslow Street at the base of the Pilgrim Monument.