- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- In Celebration of Nachos, and the Man Who Invented Them!
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- Get Out for a Swim While the Water is Still Warm
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Pilgrim Monument Hosts Magic Show for Kids, Free Museum Visit for All
You'll also have a chance to climb to the top of the Pilgrim Monument, the tallest all-granite structure in the United States. Take your camera with you. The view over Provincetown Harbor and the surrounding area is terrific. On a clear day, from the top of the monument you can see for miles and miles in all directions. It takes the average person about ten minutes to climb to the top, just over 252 feet above the top of the hill, and 350 feet above the harbor.
Take advantage of this chance for free admission to PMPM, and some good fun for the whole family. Walk up High Pole Hill or up Winslow Street, off of Bradford Street behind Town Hall, or find paid parking up Winslow Street at the base of the Pilgrim Monument.