Venture Athletics Kayak Rental on their Facebook page, or stop by at 237 Commercial Street, inside the Whalers Wharf, on the right, just past the rotunda as you head toward Provincetown Harbor by walking through the building. Call them at 508 487-9442 to reserve a kayak or to find out more. They do a full moon guided tour in the harbor and out into the bay. Other tours are available as well. Take a trip with a naturalist who can tell you about marine wildlife you may encounter along the way. They also have a beach shop where you'll find hats, sunglasses, snorkeling gear, life vests, suntan lotion, or anything else to help you get out to enjoy the water.
You can also rent a kayak at Flyer's Boat Rental, found at 131A Commercial Street, Which is actually tucked away down a little West End alley called Good Templar Place, next to Lorraine"s restaurant. Flyer's rents one or two person kayaks, as well as power boats or sailboats. Their experienced crew can tell you about the best places in the harbor to paddle through or areas to fish. Call 508 487-0898 to reserve a boat or kayak.
An expert, reliable and comprehensive source for information, reviews and opinions that will help visitors (and even Townies) find and share the very best of Provincetown. TheYearRounder is an outstanding source for trusted recommendations for restaurants, lodging, award winners, bargains, recreation, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, photo opportunities, upcoming events, and stories from our colorful history... Join me on my PTown quest for the best, as we explore all things Provincetown!
- Liz's Cafe Earns TheYearRounder's 'Best Bite' Award in Their Opening Weeks
- Outer Cape Choral Annual Spring Concert This Weekend in Provincetown & Orleans
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- Provincetown's Town House, or Original Town Hall, From 1854 to 1877
- In Provincetown, Celebrate Earth Day With a Walk in Any Direction
- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- This Weeks Hot Ticket - Portuguese Fest Clam Feed
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Green Cars Get Parking Perks in PTown
Monday, July 23, 2012
Get Out on the Water - Rent a Kayak
Posted by TheYearRounder at 6:00 AM
Key Words: Boat Rentals, Kayaks, sailboats
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment