- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- PTown's Punctilious Parking Protocol
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Provincetown History - Cookie's Tap
- In Celebration of Nachos, and the Man Who Invented Them!
- On PTown Streets During Carnival Week...
- Get Out for a Swim While the Water is Still Warm
- Goodbye to a PTown Summer, and Farewell to Our Friend Khris Francis
Monday, July 16, 2012
Hot Ticket - LA Comic Poppy Champlin at Sage Tonight and Tomorrow Only
Although Poppy is based in Los Angeles, she appears all over the country, and has been performing in Titanic: The Musical at the Courthouse Center for the Arts in Kingston, Rhode Island. She was able to slip away for a couple of days to bring her very quick wit and her versatile improv style to Sage, July 16th and 17th at 7:30 PM. Sage, formerly Vixen, is up the alley at 336 Commercial Street. The new owners have redone the place, and seeing Poppy is a good reason for me to go and check out the new digs.
I was lucky enough to run into Poppy last night on Commercial Street, where she was joking with the crowd and handing out flyers for her show, otherwise I might have missed her only two shows of the summer. You can bet I'll be at Sage tonight to see one of PTown's favorite comics do her stuff.