- End of an Era for Adams Pharmacy
- PTown's Best Lobster Roll, Chapter One
- Provincetown's Oldest House, and a Tale of Two Time Capsules
- Enjoy Provincetown's Amazing Bike Trails
- Fabled Foodie Anthony Bourdain Visits Old PTown Haunts, Where He Started Out
- A Bit of History Lies Beneath Fanizzi's Restaurant, Once Again Open Daily
- Mac's Fish House Ranks High in Our Quest for PTown's Best Clam Chowders
- PTown's Best Ice Cream? Lets Find Out, Part One: The Odyssey Begins
- Get Off the Beaten Path to Find PTown Treasures, Public Art and Hidden Jewels
- The New York Times Called Him "The Johnny Appleseed of Environmental Art"
Monday, July 16, 2012
Hot Ticket - LA Comic Poppy Champlin at Sage Tonight and Tomorrow Only
Although Poppy is based in Los Angeles, she appears all over the country, and has been performing in Titanic: The Musical at the Courthouse Center for the Arts in Kingston, Rhode Island. She was able to slip away for a couple of days to bring her very quick wit and her versatile improv style to Sage, July 16th and 17th at 7:30 PM. Sage, formerly Vixen, is up the alley at 336 Commercial Street. The new owners have redone the place, and seeing Poppy is a good reason for me to go and check out the new digs.
I was lucky enough to run into Poppy last night on Commercial Street, where she was joking with the crowd and handing out flyers for her show, otherwise I might have missed her only two shows of the summer. You can bet I'll be at Sage tonight to see one of PTown's favorite comics do her stuff.